2009/12/12

Plongée aux Moyades avec Christophe et Delphine















1 commentaire:

Dale Forbes a dit…

you have some stunning macro photos there!
I spent a long time doing underwater photography myself, but then I moved to the Alps and the thought of spending more time than absolutely necessary in the lakes here does not appeal too much.

I really like the photo book of your friends and family - very cool shots. we did something like this a few years back when I lived in the caribbean: we all went down to a sand patch between the coral and took off our masks, threw out our scuba regulators and put sunglasses/caps on. made for some very very funny moments and great photos. I cant even tell you how much water I swallowed during that dive because we laughed so much!

Have a lovely day,
Dale
http://alpinebirds.blogspot.com